-
Re: nephesh [נֶ֫פֶשׁ]
In the Near East, God came to you like clouds, like toes on holy ground, like messengers that touch your nephesh (נֶ֫פֶשׁ) (throat/soul) -- I lift to touch His hands, ...
Oct 1 -
Re: theology of staying
I reinvent to nasturtiums that lilt like newness. I'm new. I reinvent into this new thing, eyes the color of nectar, hair the color of licorice. In the vase there's ...
Sep 17 -
Re: Who are your YWS-poet influences?
ALL of them!! Just to name a few: @alliyah, because I'm such a sucker for her ancestry poems. @herb, the most innovative poet I've read. @cherie, who writes such beautiful ...
Sep 10 -
Re: theology of staying
In the Near East, God came to you like clouds, like toes on holy ground, like messengers that touch your nephesh (נֶ֫פֶשׁ) -- I lift to touch His hands, to ...
Sep 10 -
Re: Who are your YWS-poet influences?
I’ve been thinking about how much our writing is shaped by the people we read, especially the poets we encounter right here in this community. Who are some writers from ...
Sep 10 -
Re: RevMo 2026
ROSE RED!!
Sep 2 -
Re: theology of staying
Duration has no value; how long do sacrifices last? God’s first death is in the Babylonian exile, second death on the cross, tissue pulled from nail. The harrowing of Hell, ...
Aug 30 -
Re: Art contest!!
Will update this with what I draw!!
Jul 21 -
Re: Suggestions / Comments
Are birthdays gone? I see cake days at the bottom of the community briefing, but is there any way to see when it's someone's birthday?
Jul 18 -
Re: Report a Site Bug
Something blue overlaps the profile banner and affects how the banner is displayed. I checked a few other walls and saw the same thing. Screenshot 2026-07-14 at 7.22.39 PM.png
Jul 14 -
Re: Summer Sandcastle Challenge (Poetry!)
Spot!! Challenges Completed: sun 1. sun 2. sun 3. Friends Challenged:
Jul 13 -
Re: The slime has darkened...
Congrats Winter!! :3
Jul 11 -
Re: [RP Blitz] Long Live the King OOC
I recently experienced a major loss in my family. I’m grieving right now, so I believe I need to step away from this RP. I’m sorry for any disruption, and ...
Jul 10 -
Re: [RP Blitz] Long Live the King OOC
WOOT WOOT!! I'm so ready for this!!
Jun 24 -
Re: Count up until a Mod zeroes it
4
Jun 23
