User avatar

camusic

  • WRFF Archive Re: alliyah's poetry reviews

    Thank you!

    Jan 22, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: alliyah's poetry reviews

    Oh my gosh yeah sorry whoops

    Jan 21, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Story Conclusion Ideas

    If you were to ask me which one or ending I would prefer it would probably be the second as sad as it is I feel like you could do ...

    Jan 21, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come I will review your stuff

    I'll review anything as long as there's no mature content. Language I'm pretty chill with as long as it's not like the f-word every other sentence. Other than that I'll ...

    Jan 21, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything

    Can you review Not gory I promise and was a fun write so I hope It'll be a good read. I'd rather brutally honest than well not, thanks in advance.

    Jan 21, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Would like to review stories and stuffs.

    Can you review Not gory I promise and was a fun write so I hope It'll be a good read. I'd rather brutally honest than well not, thanks in advance.

    Jan 21, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: alliyah's poetry reviews

    Hey, could you review It's not gory I promise and I enjoyed writing it so I hope you'll enjoy reading it. Um yeah, thanks in advance.

    Jan 21, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Step Right This Way!

    have at it I'd rather brutally honest then well not. As much feedback as possible please.

    Jan 20, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: if you want your writing to be completely torn apart cmere

    please review this I'd rather brutally honest then well not.

    Jan 20, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: ...want a review? (CLOSED)

    Hey, could you review I promise it's not gorry! I personly hate reading that kind of stuff... and don't worry about being nice when reviewing this. No feelings will be ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gingham Tea House

    Hey, could you review I promise it's not gorry! I personly hate reading that kind of stuff... and I'd rather a critic over a wow that's so great kinda thing ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Golden Pretzel Gears

    Hey, could you review I promise it's not gorry! I personly hate reading that kind of stuff... and I'd rather a critic over a wow that's so great kinda thing ...

    Jan 20, 2018


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus