User avatar

cammie4

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Leather and Lace - Chapter Two

    Thanks so much again, guys! Your critiques are really helping a lot. I should be posting the next chapter very soon.

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Leather and Lace - Chapter One

    Thanks bunches for your critiquing, guys! It's really helping. Also, about the "said" thing: I've heard both sides, that "said" is better than other words and that other words are ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Paradiso

    This. Is. Amazing. I love the tone. And I felt almost sick reading about what happens to the children. Love the last bit. Saint Razorblade pretty much covered all the ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled [1]

    First off, thanks for the comments, they're really helpful. I didn't realize I don't have that much description. Secondly, thanks for letting me know it sounds cliche at the beginning. ...

    Feb 24, 2008


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)