User avatar

cammie4

  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    OK, well I fixed it now.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    Um, I was kind of being sarcastic about that.... maybe it wasn't obvious....

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    So it's summer, which for me means "WRITING WRITING WRITING." I started the month with a story that randomly popped into my head, and I love it, but whenever I ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Unititled [Preface]

    So I wasn't going to post this, but I decided I wanted some feedback. This is the preface of my story, which is more of a romance than science fiction, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Wow, thanks, everybody! Haha, I heart all the Frenchness. J'aime beaucoup le français!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradiso

    This. Is. Amazing. I love the tone. And I felt almost sick reading about what happens to the children. Love the last bit. Saint Razorblade pretty much covered all the ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled [1]

    First off, thanks for the comments, they're really helpful. I didn't realize I don't have that much description. Secondly, thanks for letting me know it sounds cliche at the beginning. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Gypsies...who as yet have no title...

    So this was pretty interesting. I love reading about gypsies, but there are not enough stories about them! Anyway, there are a few little things that might need some tweaking... ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled [1]

    I've been working on this for just over a month, and the only people who have read it are my two friends who are kind of biased. I want some ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summer Love

    That was really, really sad! I love sad stories! (Don't ask why...) This was pretty well-written, although there were a few grammar mistakes and content... awkwardness (?). You mostly made ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Thanks for the welcome! I'm part French in that I have French heritage and also speak it... a little. My Great-Grandmother speaks it, so I thought I might as well ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Okay, so I'm not French. Well, I am part French... but that's not important. I love to write. I've been writing ever since I learned how to form words. I ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn

    Okay, so first of all, I LOVE the way you write. Your metaphors and similes are amazing. My favorites: Pain surged through my body like an angry bolt of lightning. ...

    Feb 23, 2008


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper