User avatar

cammie4

  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I think it's good when you scare yourself. I mean, not good, but it just shows how vivid your imagination is. If your own story keeps you up at night, ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Government Issues

    Thanks, that was really helpful! I think I know what I'm going to do now.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Government Issues

    Okay, so right now in my story, the main character, Vegas, has to be sworn to secrecy (the secret that some of her classmates are actually WMDs) but right now ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Oh, you are so lucky things just come to you like that! I always feel like I'm forcing my stories. I've started to quit using outlines. Maybe that'll help.... Good ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Medium Line Chpt 1

    Nice. I like how you began with her writing a story in class. That is so me! However, this was very short, and we don't know much about these characters. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Medium Line Preface

    So this seems pretty interesting. I'm loving how you've established the characters here, although I am hoping for names soon. Since this is only the preface, and it's so short, ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Lead Character Could Use Some More Meat

    You're off to a good start, but his personality needs a bit of work. You have some words, and words are good, but way too broad. I mean, courageous could ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paranoia, Ch.1 /P

    This is excellent! When I read the first sentence, I thought it was in the present-day at a normal school, but as I kept reading, I found it was certainly ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Desiding to start on a real book

    Hey, I'm up for it! The plot sounds really interesting, and it's been forever since I've gone over someone else's story.

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    lyrical_sunshine: Maybe we're both crazy! :P thunder_dude7: That's funny! Fortunately all my dreams with copyright issues would never make good stories (eg. my dream in which King Kong was attacking ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter three)

    Might I just first start out by saying I'm really liking the way this story is going. You have a reasonable combination of suspense, mystery, and romance (well judging from ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter two)

    Okay, because I am a grammar freak, that's the first thing I have to say. I noticed that you don't end dailogue with a comma when there is a dialogue ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    Wow, I really liked this! It was so sweet and funny, but also serious. I don't know what you call this, maybe a dramedy? The one-sided conversations were brilliant and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding the Wandering City

    Ooooh, I love it! Very creepy indeed. And like what's up with that Richard guy? You write splendidly (excuse my use of old-fashioned language). I could totally feel the tension ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Enchanting Rome Part II

    This is amazing! I just love the way you write. Like I can totally picture the situations and the setting and feel what Belle is feeling. It's just great. You ...

    Jun 30, 2008


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus