User avatar

camdapirate

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Halo Reach: Cross Team

    "It alright," she said, "you're going to be ok." grammar mistake that should be "It's alright,"

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here's my pic!

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Trust A G.P.S.

    HAHA! XD Did this actually happen?! HAHA! i can't stop laughing! HAHA!!!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    I'm still impressed at how great you are at making me feel like I'm standing next to Suzy throughout the story. So far i think this would be one of ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Photo

    A man buys a brand new, just finished house. Next to the house is a four-way intersection. The right side of the intersection is covered with trees to the point ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 4

    Come on!!!!! there was so much suspense that i wasn't just on the edge of my seat.... but completely fell off of it!!!!!! *mutters under his breath* "she needs to ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 3

    oh come on!!!!! i can't take it any more!!!!!! so much suspense!!!!!..... i love it

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 2

    I am so confused! please, write the rest. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 1

    Wow that's good. Write moar!!!! WRITE MOAR!!!! I CAN"T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Oct 27, 2010


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind