User avatar

burninhell

BurnInHell

  • Lounge, The Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]

    The last thing you ate: A box of frozen raspberries The last thing you drink: Orange Juice The last thing you read offline: A Game of Thrones The last song ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for May 29 - Jun 12: Magestorrow!

    Congratulations!!!! :D

    May 30, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    I basically use Burninhellforalleternity as all my usernames. I dont know why... But then that was too many characters, so I got to burninhell. At some point in time there ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you join YWS?

    Well, I didn't really join to write originally. A friend of mine had been writing this amazing story which she finally allowed me to see after vaguely bringing it up ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Songs

    Okay, so this won't be the same next week, but for this week it's: The black market- Rise Against Under and over it- Five Finger Death Punch Tie me Down- ...

    Sep 19, 2015


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain