User avatar

burgs2009

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You Soft and Lonely/You Lost and Lonely II

    Hey Kiki. On the whole i must say i enjoyed your story. It' a sweet little romance that i think has potential. I would say, however, that you need to ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: random

    Certainly interesting. A little bit random for my tastes although some of the imagary wasquite strong. The paragraph: but one day she looked at me and she fainted at the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Two by Two

    A clever poem. I wasn't sure what it was about until the end, then it made total sence. I loved the bleakness and fear expressed by the pig, especially in ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dispair

    An interesting poem, i love the anger/amgst thing. I do, however, agree with some of the other reviewers. This does seem a bit rough, the puctuation and grammar needs some ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Human, or Something like it

    I have to say i didn't quite understand the poem, perhaps i havn't got quite the imagination that i thought. :D Although some of the imagary conjured was quite strong, ...

    Jul 9, 2009


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin