User avatar

burgs2009

  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Preface)

    Although short, i enjoyed reading this and will have to look out the rest. I think most of the grammatical and punctuation mistakes have been pointed out so i won't ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Preface)

    Although short, i enjoyed reading this and will have to look out the rest. I think most of the grammatical and punctuation mistakes have been pointed out so i won't ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eff.

    Hey day tripper. Really enjoyed your story. It was fun, sexy, frank and realistic. It's very with the times and sets an honest interpretation of todays youth - which is ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Soft and Lonely/You Lost and Lonely II

    Hey Kiki. On the whole i must say i enjoyed your story. It' a sweet little romance that i think has potential. I would say, however, that you need to ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Country Girl part one

    I’ll never forget the day I met my country girl. I arrived in Nashville, Tennessee two days ago. The first night I spent in my hotel, The Doubletree, just off ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: random

    Certainly interesting. A little bit random for my tastes although some of the imagary wasquite strong. The paragraph: but one day she looked at me and she fainted at the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Two by Two

    A clever poem. I wasn't sure what it was about until the end, then it made total sence. I loved the bleakness and fear expressed by the pig, especially in ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pigs from space

    Ok, so most people here seem to take themselves very seriously, so i thought i'd lighten the mood a bit. In all seriousness though, i'm not sure what i was ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inside me

    Dark thoughts, hate and violence. Can’t stop them coming, invading. Tearing at me from inside my head. Pulsating, throbbing, aching to be set free. Shredding apart all reason left within ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dispair

    An interesting poem, i love the anger/amgst thing. I do, however, agree with some of the other reviewers. This does seem a bit rough, the puctuation and grammar needs some ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Human, or Something like it

    I have to say i didn't quite understand the poem, perhaps i havn't got quite the imagination that i thought. :D Although some of the imagary conjured was quite strong, ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Thanks for the welcome guys! I wouldn't be too impressed with the published work, after all they're only self published! :D I'll definately bare in mind reviewing as much as ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hi everybody, My name is Nick, i just joined today with the hope of getting some of my work out there and to get some of my already published work ...

    Jul 8, 2009


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass