User avatar

burgs2009

  • Romantic Novels Re: Country Girl chapter two

    Thanks guys, that means a lot. I'm glad i got her accent right! :D I havn't started the next chapter yet, but i'll try to get it done as soon ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Goosebumps

    I loved the rhyming in this poem; I thought it flowed very well. Although I understand what you were trying to get across, I think the poem maybe could’ve done ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Organ Eater

    Wow. I'm not quite sure what to say. I'd be a hypocrite to say that this was sick, because a lot of the stuff i write myself contains graphic violence. ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The present

    I lay awake in bed one hot summer night, when all of a sudden I jumped with a fright. My eyes they did dart from wall to wall, but nothing ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A journey of a dreamer

    I enjoyed this poem, although the punctuation and grammar needs some work. A journey that was new to me, Never saw anyone walk this path before I knew nothing except ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bulimia.

    Wow, powerful stuff! Just a couple of little pieces of nit-picking. Firstly I think you need to look at adding in a few comma’s after some of your lines, e.g. ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Country Girl chapter two

    I usually try to get to church on Sundays, let the big guy know I’m still on his side. But today I just couldn’t bring myself to leave the bed. ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pigs from space

    Hi Sapphirejay, thanks for the review. I tend not to reply to reviews but i just wanted to clear up a few things. A lot of the changes you've suggested, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Edward and Bella

    hmmm, not sure about this. I'm a big Twilight fan but i still enjoy spoofs. I wasn't sure what you were going for with this one. The whole abusive father ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    Lol! I'm big Twilight fan but i loved this all the same. I'd like to have seen Bella a bit more feisty in the earlier books (perhaps not this feisty ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Thanks for all the great reviews guys. I honestly i'd get better one's for country girl! Again, anything you think will make it better, let me know. Perhaps i'll even ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Thanks for the comments guys, i'll definately take them on board. I'll admit it was just an idea that came to me and was thus fairly rushed, so any ideas ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    It's very short and very bleak, but let me know what you think. Last year I decided to kill myself. It was early autumn and I was happy. Walking to ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mask

    a subject i'm all to familiar with! Well written on the whole, although in the line: As each day passes we grow more insecure, No longer the child we were ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mask

    a subject i'm all to familiar with! weel written on the whole, although in the line: As each day passes we grow more insecure, No longer the child we were ...

    Jul 12, 2009


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits