User avatar

bulletproof

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is asking for an answer.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^likes sponge bob (most the people that live in MN are my friends)(all the 13 year olds)

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Same to you and you always try to make things shorter.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Brings a point but does it matter

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^likes the rapper Enimime

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    crap I messed up ^ ^names greg

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^messed up to.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^messed up

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Likes every game I like.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^In english

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Drawing Near

    Shure Liz make a tune.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My word her word

    The black rose and I made up this fun little pieceof work. Sorrow, depressed, lifeless, and fearful Why? The hatred... Hatred? Those memories... Memories? Past, horrible thoughts lingering Untimely de

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Drawing Near

    The sun comes out The darkness fades For I have been covered with shades The darkness nears Bringing all the fears Blinding veiws from your tears. Sun shineing shineing bright ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    Use some names you already know, you can use names like the ones your classmates have.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    You forgot a period.

    Jun 8, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky