User avatar

bugbug368

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter One: Shawn

    I like the beginning. It pulls the reader in. I found this easy to like and have no nit picks as far as I know. So well done and keep ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Discovery

    I have sent this short story to Bliss magazine, hoping they'll print it off. If you like, then I'll be a happy Easter Bunny. ~~~~~ “What is going on Mum?” ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maryann's Ethics

    This is a really good, powerful peice. I got loads of detail and feeling from it, and I did really enjoy it. This is a good, well thought about peice ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Schmetterling

    This is pretty cool, the only problem is, the word schmetterling doesn't need a capital letter. Also, I don't think you need to use those crazy words because people will ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [September]

    1st Of September Julie is now officially Dad and Susan’s kid. This means she has to hold the twins when she asks and I can’t do nothing about it. Good ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [May]

    Thank you Titan4ever, I appreciate your love of my writing, it encourages me to write more! And, make sure you get the word around about this novel, I would like ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    This is really good, maybe you could split it into stanzas so it'll look more of a poem. I liked all the emotion you included and you wrote it perfectly. ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles #2

    These are awesome! You obviously have a talent for drawing. I love the bleeding rainbow one. It reminds me of the funny times me and my emo friend used to ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of a girl

    I do like it, you have a very good talent for using... photoshop. Well done, though. At first I thought you drawn it by hand, but this is just as ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I look at you

    This isn't my thing. You seem to not be very good at punctuation or anything. This doesn't work for me. Sorry. :evil:

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the wind

    There's tons of errors here. Please change them like this: (Red is for things that need to be changed). “ H urry she’s coming” Taylor said franticly. “ H oney ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [August]

    1st Of August Mrs Holman-Reynolds. I like it. It has a clever ring to it, don’t you think? The reason why I’m going on about this is because we’ve set ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What makes you pick up a book?

    I like a book if it's colourful and has an interesting cover and an interesting blurb. At the moment, I am addicted to a series of books with awesome covers ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shine On

    Long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, gorgeous eyelashes. Everything a girl could ever want. And I have it. I have it all: the money, the fame, the popularity. It’s fab ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ocean

    Pretty good. I can't write much because I'm in a hurry but I'll try and write as much as I can. This is pretty good considering it's something you wrote ...

    Mar 27, 2011


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind