User avatar

bubbles5

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    oops sorry about the typos in my last post :)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Ilove your pictures. Usually I don't like nature photography but your pistures are just so good! I love the ones of the flowers and also the last but one picture. ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    I like the chaos this poem described. I remember when I was in year 3. Year 3 was a good year but, I digress :) Honestly I really liked it. ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Imaginary Me

    I’m looking for completeness, Trying to find what cannot be, I’m trying to find reason, In this cold reality, And every time I see the sun, A cloud moves over ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet 1 - On a Lost Love

    I think this was beautifull y written. :) I have also never written a sonnet before, and I think it must have taken considerable talent to write this one. I ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Secret I Could Never Tell

    Although this poem was a little strange I did like it. I like the first three lines the most because that act as a kind of introduction to the atmosphere ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bonfire Night

    The air alight with flashes and rockets, Curling tendrils of smoke and shimmering embers, The sky rippling, Like a thunderstorm, But sweet with children's laughter, The colours vivid with merriment, ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Parents Cry

    I'm searching for your voice, Screaming out, Helpless in this world, Call out to me, My child, My joy, Call out to me, Let me hear you live, Hold on, ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The River

    I liked this poem. It was mysterious and calming with a kind of tranquil nature. Although I do agree that some changes in the language you used could help. Overall ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    I really liked this poem. It's funny, easy to understand and has a great rhyming scheme :). By the way I love the word "asunder".

    Mar 11, 2007


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae