-
Re: A poem for a girl..
Didn't much like the poem subject, it's been a bit overused and this puts people off. Also the language, the variation in it is strange. You use words like "hot" ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Writing
These words crowd me Pushing and shoving, Fighting and screaming, Their meaning into my head In desperation Their haggard arms reach out Grasping my mind Calling so painfully To be ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Your Umbrella
It’s raining I’m glad I have your umbrella. You left it with me remember? I guess you don’t It was nothing to you. That’s strange Because that umbrella Burns my ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: MSN
You wrote me love poems They sounded so cliche I never asked for more But your words Flew to me I did not know That I could be loved I ...
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Pills
A set of pills to take To dull your ever stabbing heart break Floating on 2-10 tablets Drifting on a cloud of chemical bliss Wondering why those people back away ...
May 16, 2007 -
Re: home sweet home
Like person before me said, title's too cliche for such an un-cliche song. I love the "Has holiness betrayed me" although you put and extra has in. It's such a ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Black Umbrellas
I loved these lyrics. Everybody else has already pointed out all the holes i saw in it so I'll just say that I really want to hear this song sung ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Forgiveness
I’m walking out the door again These tears fall like rain upon The dreams I had to trample, to get to you I knew it would be hard I knew ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Story of My Life
I know this is my poem and really I shouldn't post anything except the poem, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry it's so long. I would have just ...
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Story of My Life
Spent my days and nights, Wondering where I went wrong, Then I realised, I have been wrong all along, Looked into your eyes, Thought I saw somewhere to belong, I ...
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Us
Are those memories as close to you As they are to me? Do you ever wonder What can or cannot be? Is all of this dark in life Surrounding you ...
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Maybe
Ireally liked this poem. It had heart. Though youer rhyming scheme was a bit all over the place, but then again I can't say much since non e of my ...
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: By The Riverside
Amongst the chattering reeds I lie, Listening, To the birds gossip, And the trees creaking back and forth, I watch lazily, As the river meanders thoughtfully, Its waters quivering at ...
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Leaving Home
The darkness surrounds me, And everything’s black, And the people around me are grey, And I find myself thinking, When can I leave this, When can I find my own ...
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: The Little Girl
I did actually like this poem. Although it made me wonder whether the demons in it were actual demons or just metaphors for the evil in the world? I'm sorry ...
Mar 13, 2007
