User avatar

bubblegum

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey R.U.! Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you will like it here and I'm looking forward to read some of your work. But what do you like to write? And ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    I just stopped by to say welcome. And that I'm looking forward to see you around. See you later! ^^

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, peoples!

    Welcome to YWS! :-p I'm bubblegum, but you can call me whatever you want. I'll see you 'round!

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Code 'Kid'

    Hello kid! ^^ Welcome to YWS.. I'm sure you will have a great time here, and I look forward to read your stuff. Well, I guess I see you around? ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya fellas

    Hello P4 ^^ (That's a radio station in Norway :D) Welcome to YWS! I'm a bit new too, but., ^^ Well, I look forward to read your stuff. I guess ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hihi xD

    Hello Bite! Welcome to YWS.. I look forward to read your stuff and to see you in the forums. ^^ I guess I'll see you around. ~ Bubblegum

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Welcome to YWS, Tempest! ^^ Well, I really look forward to read your stuff and to see you in the forums. And, I guess I'll see you later.. ~ Bubblegum

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why Hello There!

    Welcome to YWS, Kayla! ^^ Well, just like you I also have many unfinished stories on my computer. And I'm not so good at finding something to write about, but ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, latha math

    Hi Kyla Marie! ^^ Welcome to YWS. I look forward to read your stuff, and to see you on the forums. ^^ It was nice to meet you, see you ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Yamar! ^^ Welcome to YWS. I look forward to see you on the forums and read your stuff.. Well, it was nice to meet you.. Btw, it's cool - ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Chaos! I really look forward to read your stuff.. I've also write since first grade, but since you are older then me, I'm sure you have more skills then ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya ;3

    Hello Sing ^^ WElcome to YWS.. So you have a problem with the internet? That is very annoying sometimes, or all the time, really! Well, I look forward to see ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Slash ^^ Welcome to YWS, as you sure can see I'm new here too. It's cool that you are at my age, 13. Well, my birthday is in May, ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Sofi: Here in Norway it is a kind of changing weather, really.. The snow didn't went away before April, and I don't like the winter. I wanted the sommer to ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Thank you, guys! ^^ I look forward to read and write here at YWS.. ^^

    Apr 16, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus