User avatar

bubblegum

  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *I'll do this in two seconds*

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Jane While I walked down the hallway I saw Ollie. “Ollie!” I half screamed. He smiled to me, while I walked toward him. “How was your summer, Ollie?” I asked ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Name: Natasha [Tash] Spring Age: 16 Appearance: I'll add a picture later Personality: She is happy almost all the time, and she loves to talk with people. She's very good ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Jane I walked beside Emily and Cassidy. Trying to keep up with them, but I soon found out that they not wanted to talk to me. I slowed down; let ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Of course we will, Moonlight.. Grounded? Uh.. -.-

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Name: Georgina [Georgie] Harris Age: 16 Personality: She is very good at making everyone happy, and to cheer them up. She talk a lot, and she is very quiet sometimes, ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Jane I walked into the school building. I looked forward to see all my friends again, if I still had some, though. I walked through the corridor, while I looked ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Name: Jane Phantom Gender: Female Species: Human Appearance: Age: 16 Personality/History: She is a bit afraid of people she doesn’t know, but she likes to get to know new people. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I’m glad we found April and Zane. But where were Jason and Zeke? I hope they are okay. I found out pretty soon that April had wrinkled her ankle ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I didn’t have a clue what to do. Why did Zeke want to go? And why would April conjure a house? I didn’t pick side now. I leaned until ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I think I fall asleep for a second or two, because when I came to myself I lie on my back on the ground, not until the rock. Jack ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I was listening to Jack’s thoughts. And since he knew that I did, I smiled back. “Totally,” I said while I looked down on my bandage arm. “Good,” he ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I took the hamburger and thanks April for giving one to me. Then I walked toward a big rock and rest until it. I ate the hamburger fast, but ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I got up on my feet and could feel the pain in my arm was worse now than some hours ago. It wasn’t a good idea to sleep after ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee Zane smiled. ”If that’s okay for you?” “Of course!” I said. “As I said two minutes ago, I won’t be able to sleep anyway.” She gave me a little ...

    Apr 26, 2009


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink