User avatar

bubblegum

  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    * I'm going to be gone for three days, so if you start, keep Tash alive! *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *I'm going to be gone for three days, so keep Melanie alive.. ^^ *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    * I'm going to be gone for three days, so can you try to keep Jane alive? *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    * I'm going to be gone for like three days.. so can you please keep Ophelia alive? *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    * I'm going to be gone for like three days now.. so can you please keep Georgie alive? *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    * I'm going to be gone for three days now.. So can you keep Kimberlee alive? *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Ophelia Burton Age: 17 Gender: Female Side: Light Element: None, she's a human :) Appearence: add picture later .. Personality: This too..

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Can I save a spot to after I've been dancing?*

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    *I'm sorry. I've been a little busy. My birthday is tomorrow, and yesterday I celebrate it. Today I'm going in some other birthday, though ^^ I'll write later.. maybe.*

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Jane “It’s okay,” I said, smiling to Emily. “And I hope she’s okay too.” “I’m sure she is,” Emily said. Ollie smiled to her. “But we have to go to ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Georgie "Georgie," I heard someone called quietly, trying to get my attention. I turned at the sound of the voice. I smiled when I saw it was Doc. "How did ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I looked at Jack. His eyes were absolutely gorgeous. “What?” I whispered. I hadn’t kept my attention to what he said, only to his gorgeous eyes. “Did you say ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Georgie I heard Emily introduce me. I was already standing on the line. The line was about four and a half meters tall. First I started with just balance over ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I looked at April and Mikael. It looked like they had found each other too; just like Cappy and Jason. I sat down some trees away, I maybe thought ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Name: Melanie Stoc Age: 16 Gender: Female Nation: London Job: She's a high school student and she works in a record shop. Personality: She is happy allmost all the time, ...

    May 2, 2009


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala