User avatar

bubblegum

  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    Roxy ~ District 7 I couldn’t wait until it was my turn. All the other tributes had had a successful interview with Marcus Hunt, so I thought I would have ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    I've read the first two books and I loved them. I'll try this out. Name: Roxanne Threases Nickname: Roxy Age: Fifteen District: Appearance : She has brown shoulder length hair ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Can someone please bring Maya and Jenny in? We got kind of.. lost xD*

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    I got up from the bench. “Sure. I mean why not?” I headed for the door side by side with my new friend, Maya. When we came inside, it didn’t ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    [I didn't understand completely what you meant, but I'll try..] Jenny I decided to go with her. Maybe I she would help me later, like she said. “And meet what ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    [Someone please bring me in? I've already posted, but no one seemed to noticed xD]

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Jenny “Remember, you can-” He begun. “Call you anytime I want,” I finished,for the third time that day. “Jason, I’m not stupid. Don’t you think I’ll remember what you’ve told ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Name: Rose Jennifer ” Jenny ” Beever Age : 15 Grade : 10 Gender : Female Physical Appearance: -Nationality : English -Height : 169 cm -Weight : 53 kg -Hair ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: High school

    *Can someone please bring me in, I am a little bit confused. An I'll be gone all day, because of my mum's birthday..*

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Nelly ~ ”Sorry,” I said, smiling apologetic to him. “I don’t know your sister.” He looked a little bit blank. “I mean, I haven’t met her.. Not yet.” ”So, are ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Nelly ~ ”Yeah it is,” I said. ”So, I guess this is your 2. or 3. year here?” “It’s my 3.” He smiled. I shook my head. “Well, I’m sure ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    After the bell rang, every one walked out of the classroom. I lifted my books up in my arms and did the same. Then I walked around in the hallway, ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    “Nelly, it’s time to get up!” I heard my mum yelled from downstairs. I got up and walked downstairs and Melanie made me some breakfast. After that she drove me ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    I have to ask about something: Do everyone go in the same class? Like do we sit in the same classroom?

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Name - Nelly Elanta Age - 15 (16 in May - that means that she just turned 15) Gender - Female Grade - 11. Personality - She is a girl ...

    Jun 16, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson