User avatar

bubblegum

  • Art & Photography Re: The Kiss ~ drawing

    Thanks for reviewing this. : ) I'll try to draw another kiss soon. Maybe.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Kiss ~ drawing

    Well, I'm not going to edit this drawing, because I don't have it anymore. I gave it away. xD But I want to now what you think of it. Thanks. ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)

    Wow, you're really good! : ) This won't be a long review, because I'm not the person who notice 'errors'.. But this drawing was absolutely great! And very cute. I ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I've read it. It was awesome, just like you said. I didn't like Daniel in the beginning, but now I love him..

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger and another dinosaur

    Wow, you're fast. I'm sure I would have spent hours.. : )

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some artwork

    You are simply amazing. You are incredible! I can't believe it. I wish I was that good. But sadly, I'm not. Keep this thing going. You're really good.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger and another dinosaur

    I like it. You're really good at this. How long time did you spent drawing? : D

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Stars and smiles.

    You're a very good photograph. These photos are amazing. All of them.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    You are simply incredible. That dog is just so amazing. How do you draw like that? I can't believe it. That dragon was nice to. You are brilliant. Really. And ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    Oh my. I didn't know you could draw in addition to write well. These drawings are amazing. My favorite is 'Ariel. Colour pencils.' She was fantastic. Really. The same is ...

    Feb 20, 2010


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat