User avatar

bubblegum

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    I've got plenty of choices. Kidding. But I have plenty of I- want -to-be-careers. xD I want to be an English actress. A director. An author. A screenplay writer. A ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    *picture* You look beautiful. As always. ^^

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You are so cute... Shh. It's bad quality, but I was bored and I had just cut my hair and colored it darker. xD

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You look pretty and Norwegian. :D Hahah. xD Thanks. You look pretty too ^^

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Everyone are very pretty. ^w^ So this is a picture of me, so.. Yeah xD That was before I cut my hair, though.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    feed

    Apr 19, 2009


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson