-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Hey you. :3
Sep 9, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hellu. You're so cute, all of you.
Jun 19, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
hello. and i have a nikon camera. nikon d5000. i can't remember who asked me that right now, and i'm too lazy to go back and look for myself. so ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hi. What's up? c:
Mar 28, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hai, this is me.. from last week. >.
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I have dyed my hair almost black. Even tho' it looks black. xD
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I shall, Bubblegum Picture0119.jpg MUAH Thank you. :* You're cute. ^-^
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Well. It has been a while since I have posted a picture of myself. I think. So here I am. Heey. x] Blow me a kiss back?
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hey ~
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: How much do you read?
My family and friends think I read too much, but I don't think so, though. Haha. xD This year I've read 19 books. 6966 pages. But I love to read. ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
- gone -
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
You're still cute, Sion ^^
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
You're cute, Sionarama : )
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I've bought a new dress.
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I have to say.. That dress is beautiful, Dem! : ) I love it!
Apr 12, 2010
