User avatar

bubblegum

  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger and another dinosaur

    Wow, you're fast. I'm sure I would have spent hours.. : )

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Untitled (Scene one)

    Well, thanks. : ) I'm still learning. Haha. But now I'm stuck.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some artwork

    You are simply amazing. You are incredible! I can't believe it. I wish I was that good. But sadly, I'm not. Keep this thing going. You're really good.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger and another dinosaur

    I like it. You're really good at this. How long time did you spent drawing? : D

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    I've read the first two books and I loved them. I'll try this out. Name: Roxanne Threases Nickname: Roxy Age: Fifteen District: Appearance : She has brown shoulder length hair ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Stars and smiles.

    You're a very good photograph. These photos are amazing. All of them.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    You are simply incredible. That dog is just so amazing. How do you draw like that? I can't believe it. That dragon was nice to. You are brilliant. Really. And ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    Oh my. I didn't know you could draw in addition to write well. These drawings are amazing. My favorite is 'Ariel. Colour pencils.' She was fantastic. Really. The same is ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Untitled (Scene one)

    Rose Ann Morrison Her parents, Bethany and Daniel Morrison A little girl A teenage girl sits in the backseat of a blue Mercedes. She is listening to music through her ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Can someone please bring Maya and Jenny in? We got kind of.. lost xD*

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    I got up from the bench. “Sure. I mean why not?” I headed for the door side by side with my new friend, Maya. When we came inside, it didn’t ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    [I didn't understand completely what you meant, but I'll try..] Jenny I decided to go with her. Maybe I she would help me later, like she said. “And meet what ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    [Someone please bring me in? I've already posted, but no one seemed to noticed xD]

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Jenny “Remember, you can-” He begun. “Call you anytime I want,” I finished,for the third time that day. “Jason, I’m not stupid. Don’t you think I’ll remember what you’ve told ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Name: Rose Jennifer ” Jenny ” Beever Age : 15 Grade : 10 Gender : Female Physical Appearance: -Nationality : English -Height : 169 cm -Weight : 53 kg -Hair ...

    Feb 14, 2010


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal