User avatar

bubblegum

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Do you want to review my prologue? : ) It's fantasy fiction and only 500 words or so. Here's the link:

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    Thank you, guys. This is really helpful. Before I start writing on the story, maybe I should rewrite this prologue first? And then submit it.. : )

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    *Review* Over all I really liked it. You should definitely continue the story. I'm curious to see who the main character is. Thank you. Well, I see now that I've ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    Well, this is the first time I submit a story. A prologue. It is not that long, though, but does it really matter? I'm also not very good with prologues, ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)

    Wow, you're really good! : ) This won't be a long review, because I'm not the person who notice 'errors'.. But this drawing was absolutely great! And very cute. I ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Room 108, Prolouge

    I will not correct your grammar. I'm not good at that. But I think what you have written is good, and I look forward to read the first chapter. The ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    Roxy ~ District 7 I couldn’t wait until it was my turn. All the other tributes had had a successful interview with Marcus Hunt, so I thought I would have ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Untitled (Scene one)

    Thanks for your reviews : ) This is really helpful.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Untitled (Scene one)

    Well, thanks. I didn't plan this script, though. I just wrote it down when I was bored.. But I'll write a story and make it longer, I think : )

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Winter Wonderland Chapter 1

    I noticed that you had a capital letter in a few words in the middle of the sentence, and they shouldn't be there. I also think that you can use ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Untitled (Scene one)

    Thanks for the review, Nephthys. Well, maybe I could make this into a story instead? That might be a better idea. I think I'll do that. Maybe I'll write another ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    Add 'Bubblee' to your friend list, please? : )

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I've read it. It was awesome, just like you said. I didn't like Daniel in the beginning, but now I love him..

    Feb 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: 500+ Word, Free Reviews : Optional Donation to the Poor

    If you want, you can review my script? I'm still kind of new when it comes to writing scripts, though.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    I don't know if you review scripts, but I'll be very glad if you take a look at it. I'm still kind of new when it comes to writing scripts. ...

    Feb 21, 2010


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart