-
Re: The Kiss ~ drawing
Well, I'm not going to edit this drawing, because I don't have it anymore. I gave it away. xD But I want to now what you think of it. Thanks. ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by Nephthys - Scripts and More (Open)
Well, I've submit more. Take a look? : ) Link:
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Chapter one, part one [edited]
The main plot of this story has not started quite yet, so it's going to be a bit boring in the beginning. Maybe. Tell me what you think so far. ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]
*Review* -Knightley Aww. Thank you so much! Actually, I didn't translate the whole thing. I wrote it in English. But some of the sentences are kind of translated, but they're ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]
*Review* Good job! Thanks. Well, this is just the prologue. The dialogue won't come until the first chapter. xD
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]
*Review* Overall I like this prologue quite a bit. I think it is much better than the original. Yay! :) Thanks again . I like this better, too. I'll try ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Stay With Me
This story was very cute. : ) *Likes*
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews
Reviews are fun. xD Title: The Robyn Academy Genre: Fantasy Length: 200 words or so (prologue) Link:
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)
I have a complete new prologue. Even if it's at the same submit, though. xD Link:
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by Nephthys - Scripts and More (Open)
You want to review my prologue? It's not more than 200 words or so, and it's fantasy fiction. xD Link:
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]
*Review* Good luck with the story and just tell me if you need any help! Demeter x Thanks, Dem. Well, I did write this in Norwegian at first. But I ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]
*Review* -Knightley Thank you. Then I'll try to make this prologue a little more exciting and when I'm finished I'll let you know. : )
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: My Heart, Your Hands(W/T)
I really liked this prologue. I'm looking forward to read more of your story : )
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]
I know you want to review my prologue! Just kidding. xD Well, it's fantasy fiction and only 500 words or so. Here's the link:
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)
Do you want to review my prologue? ^^ It's fantasy fiction and only 500 words or so. Here's the link:
Mar 12, 2010
