User avatar

bubblegum

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You are so cute... Shh. It's bad quality, but I was bored and I had just cut my hair and colored it darker. xD

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Drained {Chapter Two}

    Your story is great. So far. And I want to read more, so when you post another chapter pm me? Thanks. Well, your plot is really good too. I like ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part one

    *Review* Thanks. Again :) I will. And I'll edit that sentence right away..

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part one

    I will submit this story in small pieces. I think that will be the best. I hope you like the story and the plot. I have to say that the ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~

    *Review* I will send you a pm when I post more. : ) I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad you didn't find anything wrong. Thanks.

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~

    Well, this is my second story. And I really want to continue. I will. But I also want to hear what you think of the story. This is not a ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flameshore

    This was really cute. I liked it. I look forward to read more. Tell me when you submit something, will you? : )

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    *Review* Was the girl out the same girl from beginning or she changes later to become Gwen? Nice Prologue, dear and you should continue it. you have major problem with ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Prologue [new~final]

    Here as requested. Sorry it took so long. I forgot about my wrff after nobody posted in it for like two weeks. *Review* ~Valentine That's okay. Thanks anyway : )

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Chapter one, part one [edited]

    *Review* =D Nice work! ~Peanut Thank you. : ) I'll rewrite it again as soon as possible.

    Mar 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    I want you to review this: Thanks : )

    Mar 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Have a Peanut!

    Do you want to review my story? It's fantasy fiction. Well, not the whole story. Chapter one, part one.

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Kiss ~ drawing

    Thanks for reviewing this. : ) I'll try to draw another kiss soon. Maybe.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Robyn Academy ~ Chapter one, part one [edited]

    *Review* Thank you. You're very helpful! I've edited this part now, but there is still not much description of the house, though. xD

    Mar 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Them Blinking Critiques

    Want to review this? It's fantasy fiction. : )

    Mar 14, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote