User avatar

bubblegum

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part two

    Well, thanks a lot for the reviews, guys. I appreciate it. It's fun to read them too. I am curious to what others think of my story. I'll pm you, ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part two

    Hmm..everything is perfect so far, however you left me hanging. Did Robyn found her perfume yet or is that going to happen later? Thanks for reviewing, kind of ^^ Actually, ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Drained {Chapter Three}

    Aw. You're too good! I love this story so much and today I'm going to a cabin without Internet connection. That's sad. I hate it. I hope you'll post chapter ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part two

    Please, read the first part before reading this part. You can find chapter one, part one here: The Orphanage; living among enemies The Reason Chapter one, part two “Mom,” I ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    I've got plenty of choices. Kidding. But I have plenty of I- want -to-be-careers. xD I want to be an English actress. A director. An author. A screenplay writer. A ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey R.U.! Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you will like it here and I'm looking forward to read some of your work. But what do you like to write? And ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Attaction and the Bad Boy(3)

    Clothes exploded out of Bridget's closet. I have to admit that this sentence is a bit funny. xD Anyway, I like your story so far and can't wait until you ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Footsteps (tentative title)

    I was not even sure when it was that things at home turned into this mess. I think this sentence is a bit weird, but I don't know. To tell ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hope

    The staccato pounding of the 50 cal. machine gun tore at the howling winds, the shrieking chopper blades, like ethereal monsters in a twilight battle, roaring their fury , . ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    I just stopped by to say welcome. And that I'm looking forward to see you around. See you later! ^^

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    *picture* You look beautiful. As always. ^^

    Mar 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    I want you to review my new piece of work. It's romantic fiction, but the romance hasn't started yet. Well, the story is called The Orphanage. The main plot hasn't ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    I want you to review my new piece of work. It's romantic fiction, but the romance hasn't started yet. Well, the story is called The Orphanage. The main plot hasn't ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Nephthys - Scripts and More (Open)

    I want you to review my new piece of work. It's romantic fiction, but the romance hasn't started yet. Well, the story is called The Orphanage. The main plot hasn't ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bluffing - Chapter 4

    I love your story and I can't wait until you submit more! ^^ Keep up the good work.

    Mar 30, 2010


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -