User avatar

bubblegum

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I was the last one in the car. “Aren’t you coming, Kim?” Cappy said while she was going out of her car. I opened the door and went out. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, latha math

    Hi Kyla Marie! ^^ Welcome to YWS. I look forward to read your stuff, and to see you on the forums. ^^ It was nice to meet you, see you ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Yamar! ^^ Welcome to YWS. I look forward to see you on the forums and read your stuff.. Well, it was nice to meet you.. Btw, it's cool - ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Name: Kimberlee Hyde Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Power: She is a mindreader. She isn't so good at control it yet, though, but she is working on it. Personality: She ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Chaos! I really look forward to read your stuff.. I've also write since first grade, but since you are older then me, I'm sure you have more skills then ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    feed

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 That is basically true - for someone.. ^^

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Through Everything

    This song was great! I wish I could write songs with meanings.. But I'll try some more, though.

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Change, chapter 1

    I really liked this chapter. Meave looks like a very cute girl, actually. Maybe Matthew are a nice boy? I don't know, yet. Every popular guy isn't a bad person, ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya ;3

    Hello Sing ^^ WElcome to YWS.. So you have a problem with the internet? That is very annoying sometimes, or all the time, really! Well, I look forward to see ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Slash ^^ Welcome to YWS, as you sure can see I'm new here too. It's cool that you are at my age, 13. Well, my birthday is in May, ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Sofi: Here in Norway it is a kind of changing weather, really.. The snow didn't went away before April, and I don't like the winter. I wanted the sommer to ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Thank you, guys! ^^ I look forward to read and write here at YWS.. ^^

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Hello there :D Well, as you can see - I'm new here. ^^ I'm from Norway and I hope my english is fine - so you can understand me.. And ...

    Apr 16, 2009


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain