User avatar

bubblegum

  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee Zane smiled. ”If that’s okay for you?” “Of course!” I said. “As I said two minutes ago, I won’t be able to sleep anyway.” She gave me a little ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Okay, since I'm not with the gang, are Lulu and Kimberlee together, though? Okay. I get it now, thanks! ^^

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    [Now I'm SO sorry, but can somebody please tell me who everyone is with? This is freakin' me out, really. So a little help? Or are we all together now? ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why Hello There!

    Welcome to YWS, Kayla! ^^ Well, just like you I also have many unfinished stories on my computer. And I'm not so good at finding something to write about, but ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let me be {1}

    The first chapter, yay.. Well, I think this story will be interesting. And I can't wait to read the second chapter! *Short, this too* ^^

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let me be {Prologue}

    I can't wait to hear more about that boy with the guitar. Poor Kat, is she going to die? *Very short, I know* ^^

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I walked slowly toward Zane. ”It’s just me,” I whispered. She seemed a bit relaxed when she saw it was me. “I’ve just taken a look around in the ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *Deleted.. I'll write a new post, since.. You know :D*

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I woke up, laying on a hard preface. Why the hell do I lay on the floor? Where am I? I took a look around, but I couldn’t remember ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I tried to read the man’s mind, but it was like he had blocked it. I couldn’t read it. I started to move slowly toward the others, but I ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I tried to stand, but I thought it would be better if a sat. So I sat down on a chair, trying to figure out what this man wanted ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee Cappy, Lulu and I planned to take Mikael, bacause he was the easiest target. He was behind the bush in front of the house. We were sneaking to the ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee "Hi Zire," I said, smiling to him. "Hi," he responded. I took a last look at Jack before I hit the chair and jumped on it. "I know what ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee "Hey guys, listen up!" I shouted from the hall. The others stopped talking. "Why don't we invite Zire? He seems nice, don't you think?" I asked. I tried to ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *Can someone bring my character in?* * You are in.. You're Zane ^^ Remember? :D *

    Apr 20, 2009


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red