-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Well. It has been a while since I have posted a picture of myself. I think. So here I am. Heey. x] Blow me a kiss back?
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hey ~
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: St. Alvarez; scene one and two
I posted the first scene as 'cheating boyfriend' and said I wasn't going to write more on it. But I changed my mind. I want to make a movie one ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Missions United Chapter 1: Final Test
Hey. This will be my longest review so far.. And I don't know what to say, but I've tried to correct some nit-picks: "So, have you ready?" said the head ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Cheating Boyfriend (a really short script) [edited]
// I wrote this yesterday when I was angry at someone I care about, and I just need someone to tell me what they think. ^^ I know it's really ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: How much do you read?
My family and friends think I read too much, but I don't think so, though. Haha. xD This year I've read 19 books. 6966 pages. But I love to read. ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
- gone -
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)
I really like this idea. Anyway, you're a good writer and even though I didn't check, I couldn't find any grammar errors. But as I said, I didn't check.. But ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Drained {Chapter Four}
Well, I do not want you to stop writing. I want this story to be longer. A lot more longer. Anyway, I like it. That's why you can't stop writing. ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
You're still cute, Sion ^^
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
You're cute, Sionarama : )
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I've bought a new dress.
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I have to say.. That dress is beautiful, Dem! : ) I love it!
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part three
Before you start reading, please read the other parts.. The previous part you can read here: The Orphanage; living among enemies The Reason Chapter one, part three The lesson went ...
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: The Orphanage ~
Fortsett å skrive! :D Det skal jeg ^^ Thanks for reviewing, guys! :D
Apr 3, 2010
