User avatar

bubblegum

  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Jane I walked beside Emily and Cassidy. Trying to keep up with them, but I soon found out that they not wanted to talk to me. I slowed down; let ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Of course we will, Moonlight.. Grounded? Uh.. -.-

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Name: Georgina [Georgie] Harris Age: 16 Personality: She is very good at making everyone happy, and to cheer them up. She talk a lot, and she is very quiet sometimes, ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Jane I walked into the school building. I looked forward to see all my friends again, if I still had some, though. I walked through the corridor, while I looked ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Name: Jane Phantom Gender: Female Species: Human Appearance: Age: 16 Personality/History: She is a bit afraid of people she doesn’t know, but she likes to get to know new people. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I’m glad we found April and Zane. But where were Jason and Zeke? I hope they are okay. I found out pretty soon that April had wrinkled her ankle ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Code 'Kid'

    Hello kid! ^^ Welcome to YWS.. I'm sure you will have a great time here, and I look forward to read your stuff. Well, I guess I see you around? ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I didn’t have a clue what to do. Why did Zeke want to go? And why would April conjure a house? I didn’t pick side now. I leaned until ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I think I fall asleep for a second or two, because when I came to myself I lie on my back on the ground, not until the rock. Jack ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I was listening to Jack’s thoughts. And since he knew that I did, I smiled back. “Totally,” I said while I looked down on my bandage arm. “Good,” he ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya fellas

    Hello P4 ^^ (That's a radio station in Norway :D) Welcome to YWS! I'm a bit new too, but., ^^ Well, I look forward to read your stuff. I guess ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I took the hamburger and thanks April for giving one to me. Then I walked toward a big rock and rest until it. I ate the hamburger fast, but ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hihi xD

    Hello Bite! Welcome to YWS.. I look forward to read your stuff and to see you in the forums. ^^ I guess I'll see you around. ~ Bubblegum

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Welcome to YWS, Tempest! ^^ Well, I really look forward to read your stuff and to see you in the forums. And, I guess I'll see you later.. ~ Bubblegum

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Kimberlee I got up on my feet and could feel the pain in my arm was worse now than some hours ago. It wasn’t a good idea to sleep after ...

    Apr 27, 2009


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe