User avatar

bubblegum

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    You look pretty and Norwegian. :D Hahah. xD Thanks. You look pretty too ^^

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Everyone are very pretty. ^w^ So this is a picture of me, so.. Yeah xD That was before I cut my hair, though.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, peoples!

    Welcome to YWS! :-p I'm bubblegum, but you can call me whatever you want. I'll see you 'round!

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Vampyres, Prt 2.

    I want more of this story :-p You're very good at writing about vampyres.. And the other things.. ^^

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 6.

    I can't wait till you write the rest! ^w^ This story is so exciting..

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    *Can someone please bring me in, I am a little bit confused. An I'll be gone all day, because of my mum's birthday..*

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Nelly ~ ”Sorry,” I said, smiling apologetic to him. “I don’t know your sister.” He looked a little bit blank. “I mean, I haven’t met her.. Not yet.” ”So, are ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Nelly ~ ”Yeah it is,” I said. ”So, I guess this is your 2. or 3. year here?” “It’s my 3.” He smiled. I shook my head. “Well, I’m sure ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    After the bell rang, every one walked out of the classroom. I lifted my books up in my arms and did the same. Then I walked around in the hallway, ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    “Nelly, it’s time to get up!” I heard my mum yelled from downstairs. I got up and walked downstairs and Melanie made me some breakfast. After that she drove me ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    I have to ask about something: Do everyone go in the same class? Like do we sit in the same classroom?

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Name - Nelly Elanta Age - 15 (16 in May - that means that she just turned 15) Gender - Female Grade - 11. Personality - She is a girl ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    * I'm going to be gone for three days, so if you start, keep Tash alive! *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *I'm going to be gone for three days, so keep Melanie alive.. ^^ *

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    * I'm going to be gone for three days, so can you try to keep Jane alive? *

    May 7, 2009


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield