User avatar

brokeninpieces

  • Art & Photography Re: My Fallen Heart

    That is so cool! I love it, pinks not my favorite color, but I still liked it. I like the way the black faded and how the pink inside was ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: White Witch

    Wow, I could NEVER do that in my computer! I can barely write my own name! Good job, dude!

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    Really cool looking, what camera do you use?

    Jan 26, 2011


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye