User avatar

brokeninpieces

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Superman

    It wasn't bad, bittersweet. I couldn't but feel as if I were talking about MY Superman.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Monster That Is Mine

    Good, really good, I got confused a little though...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost.

    I really like this, the emotion was easy to read, and I felt despair, as if I were you.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anger Splatters

    I love it, and I told you that you were good, this helps prove it.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A reason, A season

    I agree with TheTruthLiesWithin.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm So Full Of It

    I really liked this poem, the flow was good. Really good.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    I absolutely love it, good job! Make some more, please.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    Really cool looking, what camera do you use?

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ramblings of a dead heart.

    Good, but needs more figurative language, but still good without.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Promise

    It's beautiful, and reminds me of when I was young and innocent.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: invisible to you. :-(

    It's really good and sad, it reminded me of my ex boyfriend. I really liked it.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thank you, I love this place already. XP

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    That was awesome! I loved it. It was sad, and reminded me of the past. Maybe that's why it's so good, because it hit something inside of me too and ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness pops my Bubble

    That was really good. How long have you been writing? If your like me it'd be around 7 years, you should really publish them.

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Romeo and Juliet: A Poem

    The poison running down my lips, I swallow every last drop. Smiling, I look at you. It’s time to be with you finally. No one to say it’s wrong, to ...

    Jan 25, 2011


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk