User avatar

brokeninpieces

  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I agree with cupcake. It is good and the ending shocked me. I like it, and I've gone through the same thing so this poem relates to my past which ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's a nut?

    Haha, funny, but got to admit it that it does sound like a vent. Try again with the venting and you could find something that feels right and maybe if ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    I like it, it reminds me of things I have done, so I can relate to it. Poetry you can relate to, I think is the best. But... I think ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Coal Miner's daughter

    It's not my usual kind of poem, but I do like it. It reminds me of Loretta Lynn. Was she your inspiration? If not, listen to her song, it's a ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Better Than You

    Ok, I really like it even if you put it in the wrong area. It has attitude and just makes me want to say 'Hell ya!' Excuse the French, but ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    Really good, but I agree it needs some work, but it is good. Keep working on it and it could be another classic.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Sentinel

    Cold , alone, she stood like a silent sentinel. Unwavering, she looked at them as they left her. To them, she looked cold and uncaring. What they couldn’t see; was ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Love

    Awesome, really awesome. Doesn't need really any work, you should publish. I really am amazed how good some of these people are on here, and you're definetly one of them.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 555-LOVER

    Not bad, but why so many big words? Some people (like me) don't understand a couple of those. But it is good and sad. Just add some more figurative language, ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memory. (now in stanzas)

    Really good, but needs some work. I've wrotten several poems like that so I know where you're coming from. But really, it is good, just take sometime to work on ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I don't know what to do

    Really good, emotional, and gets to the reader. Though, I agree with some that the last part needs some work. But it is good.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: you say

    Haha, I love it. Attitude in a poem, nice. And so true for so many people, ccould use some work though, but good so far.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Something in my closet

    Awesome! It's like my Chucky, haha.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Stars

    It reminded me of Edgar Allen Poe's 'Alone'.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The end is near

    Really good, I could feel the anger and violence as if it was my own.

    Jan 26, 2011


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus