User avatar

brokeninpieces

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bed, Pure

    I really like it. Especially the vulnerability I felt coming from the narrator. I felt kind of remorseful for the woman. What made you write this? Did you have an ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Self- A Letter to Me from Me

    I really like it. Very meaningful and emotional, kind of. Good idea, though.

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dying Darkness (revised)

    Oh my God I loved it! It does need a little work, but not very much. I just love all of it, really, it's good. Dark, morbid, my kind of ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    I get it! Yeah! Ok, it's not bad, I like it. It reminds me of some of my friends' families, always pretending who they're not. They pretend to be happy ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Darkness

    The Darkness was a mysterious thing. It came when it wanted; there was no pattern to its sinister visits. The Darkness was a shadow, a shadow that would bring all ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blind

    Awesome, really emotional but something people can really relate too. I feel like this with my parents and friends. I hide behind a mask and the only way I let ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Finally

    Thanks people! :D When I do edit it, I'll keep your advice in mind, but right now I'm trying to make a happy poem for this contest my English teacher ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Sentinel

    Thank you everyone, and thank you for the good advice. I write a lot of my poetry off of things that happened to me, or I just pretend I'm that ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Other Man

    Oh thank you, and I'm glad you could relate to it. It happened to me after the guy I really truly cared about decided to end it, we had to ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darkness of Happiness

    I've felt like that before, it was kind of morbid. Not bad though, just kinda sad. I could feel some anger though. What exactly made you write it?

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Will you cry?

    I like it, sad and kind of angry, but really good. It does need some work though, there's a few words I'd change. But it is good and I've written ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: From Dreams To Reality - A love poem

    It was good but needs some work. It was really sweet though, good luck with the girl! ;D

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Dream

    I agree with Lily, it's very good and I love the sexual feel of it. And I love how it pretty much disses cities and says that nature in general ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Other Man

    I watched him disappear with a final wave of his hand and a faint flicker of his smile. I watched the love of my life leave me without a tear ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Snowflake Samba Haiku

    I love it! The last part was my favorite. And it doesn't matter if it was more than one haiku put together, it just makes it original. I love it ...

    Jan 27, 2011


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming