User avatar

brokeninpieces

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken heart

    I agree with everyone, it's very good. (I got it to work, so I can comment!) I really liked it, really awesome. Good job! "India, India, India!" - The Master ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses

    Thanks everybody! (Again)

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses

    Thanks everybody! :) I didn't really like this poem, but I'm glad you did. And I agree, it does need some work, but this is my first poem that's actually ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses

    It was just about enojoying nature and life. I meant to make the reader think of their inner child, like when they were young and innocent, not tainted by the ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Darkness

    Thanks wolfman, and I've been thinking about it, but I haven't decided yet. Any ideas?

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Heart is the passage

    I love it! Deep but brief. Sweet too. Good job! :D

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Roses

    I don't know about this poem, so here you go! Red, black, pink, white, yellow… All the colors of the rainbow I can see. Reaching out I cusp one, two ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Losing You

    I wrote this poem when I was kind of out of it, so please don't judge too harshly: You scream at me. I look down, away from your eyes. I ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Screams

    I don't really like this poem, so bear with me and tell me what you think. The screams echo in my head as I try to control them. Try to ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Turmoil

    I really liked it, it reminded me of the mistakes I've made with the people I loved, so it was a bit of a downer for me, but that's alright. ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh, My Dear Forgotten.

    I liked it, something I could relate to. It was clear, not something you could easily NOT understand, there were a few grammer errors, but otherwise, pretty damn good. Haha, ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Porcelain Doll

    Wow, just wow. I've never seen a poem quite like it... It's original, creative, and I love it! Good job, so far, I like all of your poetry. You'll be ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Write This In Misery

    Are you okay dude? If not, please don't do anything you'd regret! I have, and I've found it's not worth it. But, I love this poem. It's sad, tragic, and ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tomorrow, yesterday, but never today

    I loved it! It was something I could relate to and was kind of sad, and just good. I find nothing wrong with it at all. So, good job.

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and You

    It's really cute, but I agree it needs some more work. It has a nice idea, and it does ryhme, but that isn't everthing. Work on it a little bit ...

    Jan 28, 2011


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson