User avatar

brokeninpieces

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Miss You

    I don't like this poem at all and it only took me maybe a minute to make: I miss you. I hate how it’s true. I love you. The words ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Song

    I like it, I can just picture like a fairy or some beautiful elf dancing in the forest with only the moon as her light. It's really a beautiful poem, ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Global Disaster

    I agree, that it does have some errors, but I really love it! It's good and something I agree with totally. Really, it's awesome. Just do a little editing and ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mr.Silence Must Die

    I really like it, it has some errors, and I'm not sure I like the rhythm, but I like it. If you just fixed the grammatical errors, I would love ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Curtains

    I'm really not sure what to say to this. It has a good idea, but it needs a lot of work. Your structure needs work, and some different word choices ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and You...

    I really like this poem, especially the last stanza. It's good, but you really should keep the rhyming thing through out the whole poem, and not just a few stanzas. ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Other Man

    Thanks everyone! And for the advice, thank you. I did change "say" to "heard" though, thank you again!

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Sentinel

    Thanks Annie! I really appreciate it, this poem means a lot to me, so thank you for liking it.

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Screams

    Thanks! I wasn't sure about this poem, but I'm glad you guys liked it. I only liked it, because it was something I really felt, and am just now getting ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Finally

    Thanks everbody! I loved writing this poem, afterwards, I felt so good. This poem, I wrote really did happen to me. A man I had fallen in love with (and ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Poem(s) [WIP]

    I like this too: "Despite this radiant beauty,/All pales compared to you." They do need some work, but good job at the rhyming. Try something a little different, a different ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mystery Man

    I like it, but I do agree the last line isn't that good, but it could be. Just change it a bit.

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Valentine

    I really like it, but you do have some spelling errors which really bug me, so please just fix that and it'd be fine. Other than that, I liked it. ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let me forget

    I liked it and can understand where you're coming from. I'm also in a long distance relationship and now he's in jail, so it's even harder. One tip though, try ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost without you

    I loved it! It was freakin' awesome! Really good with some attitude, and it was something I could really relate too. REALLY relate, haha, I never break up wit people, ...

    Feb 14, 2011


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm