-
Re: See This Smile?
I always see phrases like "Silent Scream", and wanted to try writing something along those lines. But not like the normal things stemming from it. I don't know if I ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: My mistakes
i love the morbid to this, its how i feel and how i write to. and writing morbid is always so in depth. i really felt your pain, your sorrow. ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: "But an old friend"
this is amazing! you described her exactly as she is, exactly what she does. ive felt her stab me over and over again and even just reading this made me ...
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: numbed
Ive had all the happiness sucked from my world I hear the cries and yet theres nothing I can do I feel the pain but yet I am numb All ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Fear Holds Us Back
i related to this poem and i bet a lot of people did to which makes the poem more real, i like how you picked a topic people could easily ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: I want you to notice
its nice and simple and to the point. and i like how the beginning is almost the same
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Across Galaxies (Deleted for publishing reasons)
this is really good! its simple but if you look deeper its got a good message. i love you metephors they really brought it together
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: What fools we all are
this is really good and it made me think, i got lost in the words and was sad when it was over keep writing you have natural talent
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Close to the Edge
this is really good, it really made me think and consider what you said
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Some wounds don't bleed
this is really really real! i felt like it was happening to me it actually made me shudder. did this happen to you? because it was real and flowed so ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Fading Light
i really love the first verse its really good and i love the chorus to its something you wont get tired of and it would be nice to listen to, ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: All of Me (For Her)
this is really good! I love how the beginning strings along well. i love the metaphors you use it really made me think and put me into the song. i ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Keyboards
a lot of it was just random, maybe try having all of the things connect in some sot of way, it just seemed a little pointless though if you get ...
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: Saviour
this poem flows really well, i could read it through very easily
Aug 10, 2010 -
Re: My First Ever Poem (from when I was seven!)
its really cute and even from when you were seven you can tell you had great potential! now i wanna read your new stuff! keep writing
Aug 10, 2010
