User avatar

briggsy1996

Briggsy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the uprising

    Hey there, First off, I really enjoyed this poem- it flows quite nicely. Although maybe a little more imagery could be added to it? I don't know, it's just a ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ballad of a twisted mind. :)

    Hey there, So, first off I'd like to say that I don't have anything to nitpick- it all looked pretty good to me. I really enjoyed this piece; it really ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; (rough draft chapter one)

    Chapter One, Part One "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." -Keri Russell I don’t like change. It’s not the little things that I mind so ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Other Re: Why Nice Guys Finish Last

    I rather enjoyed this! I especially liked the ending :)

    Jul 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Devorantem Animarum (Latin for The Devourer of Souls)

    Oh my goodness, that was good! So excellently written and gripping... I really enjoyed this! No nitpicks- I noticed a few spelling errors but nothing major. Looking forward to reading ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper Chapter one

    Hey, No Nitpicks, I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this and I'm definitely keeping tabs on this story! Best wishes with your writing! :) -Briggsy

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My So-Called Half-Blooded Vampyre Life ; Intro and Chp. 1

    Hi there, I'm really here to critique, just to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the beginning of your story. It is excellently written, and I found myself completely hooked even ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter one

    Hey there, I'm not an expert on critiquing, and I think anything I could have said has already been mentioned above anyhow. However, I am extremely curious about what is ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Other Re: Letter to Love

    Oh my goodness, I love this! It was the title that reeled me in, and I was not disappointed. I wasn't expecting the ending and it really caught me by ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The End: Chapter Two

    Hey, I am really enjoying your story- I think you have a fantastic idea going! I don't have any nitpicking, aside from one little thing: I wasn’t an angry person ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Day On Daddy's Motorcycle

    Hey, Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your poem! Nice work :)

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hero of Treason, Chapter 1

    Hey Keren, I don't have any critiquing about this first chapter, but I am overwhelmed by curiosity about what's going to happen in this story. I liked how you started ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just The Life Of A Writer (Revised)

    Hey there- This story reeled me in from the first paragraph, and didn't disappoint throughout. It really made me think a lot about my life, and how I can relate. ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Face that I Remember

    I Just wanted to comment that this is such a powerful poem- I read it over and over, unable to stop. The imagery is excellent! I especially admired the last ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; prologue

    Have you ever experienced a moment that was so surreal that you weren't sure whether or not it truly happened? Ever go through a whole day, and wake up the ...

    Jul 5, 2011


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet