User avatar

briggsy1996

Briggsy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Please Forgive Me?

    I was song number 14 "How to be dead," by Snow Patrol He listened with his ear pressed against the door. Not a single sound had emerged from the apartment ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where were you on 9/11?

    Hey there ; Like you, I was in kindergarten when the 9/11 took place. For this reason, I can relate entirely to your poem. It is well written, honest, and ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Freedom

    Hey There, First off, this song really describes how I feel about my life at the moment, so I thought it was cool how it hit my feelings on the ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue: Foreshadowed, just a little bit.

    Hey There! I really like the way you've opened up your story- right away I can sense that the narrator is down to earth and that always helps- especially in ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mr. Perfect

    Hi there! Wow! So, i haven't read any of your other works, but i saw the spoiler at the end. Its awesome you feel strongly about a topic like this. ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; chapter one (revised)

    Thank you both very much for your input~ I know the title says revised, but it really is still a work in progress; for whatever reason, I have always have ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; chapter one (revised)

    Chapter One The faded horizon I gazed upon was meshed together with a red orange flicker of the setting sun and the Pacific Ocean. The never resting sparks that bounced ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Changing Shadows, Chapter One

    Hey there, I see that you're new, so welcome :) For starters, I didn't notice any spelling/grammar issues, unless I missed something, so good on you for that :) Secondly, ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Do not enter

    This is neither the prologue to Trapped, nor the first chapter, just a snippet of the body of the story. If it captures your interest, please let me know and ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Story

    Hey there, First off, it looks as though you're new to YWS, so welcome :D The title popped out at me because I love 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift- and ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper Chapter four

    Hey there, So, I think I commented on an earlier chapter of this story that I'd be keeping tabs... and I have been! Holy Moly, let me say for starters... ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Simplicity at it's finest.

    Hey, I enjoyed the poem a lot, however the title confused me just a little... just a thought :) -Briggsy

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coward

    Hey, I liked this- it's a poem that is very sharp and to the point- I happen to be a fan of those kinds of poems. One tiny nitpick: - ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Hey, So, I just wanted to say that I really, really enjoyed this poem. I could tell by the title it was going to be interesting, and it was! The ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You Leave

    Hey! Welcome to YWS, first off :) Secondly, I enjoyed reading your poem- I can feel that the emotion put into it was real. I can't see anything that I ...

    Jul 8, 2011


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27