User avatar

briggsy1996

Briggsy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saxophones in Fall

    Hi there! The title immediately caught my attention, mainly because I play the saxophone and so I became curious. Anything I might've suggested has been said in earlier reviews, so ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Strength of Family

    Hi there! I absolutely love the message of this story, and it was very touching overall. The only thing I might suggest is adding some more details about the situation ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sleepless Tale

    Hi there, so... I'm kind of at a loss for words but I think what I am getting at is that this story is very... clever. I wasn't sure what ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One in Every Class

    There’s always that one kid in every class that feels the need to make things incredibly awkward. In my tenth grade English class, that was Jared Frost. He was the ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trouble in the Air

    Hi there! Any grammar corrections I would've made have already been mentioned, and I don't have anything to critique. I just wanted to say that this was comical and I ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shattered Hearts

    Hi there! So, I like what you've written here, it's a very captivating idea and I hope there's more!... I didn't notice any spelling or grammar either, unless I missed ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Change

    So, I don't usually write poetry, but I was going through an old notebook and came across this. I had written it way back when my parents split up, and ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The chair lesson

    Hi There :) So, Let me start off by saying I very much enjoyed this short story. Here are some things I particularly liked: Back then, the chair had been ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Bus Stop

    It was one of those cold November mornings- you know, it’s not quite winter but there’s already a thin layer of sticky, ultra-white snow on the ground. I was waiting ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Finding strength

    Hi there! So, as short as this may be, I am stunned by the emotions I feel by reading this. I don't really know where to start... I think the ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Hate Math... and I Hate the Library

    “So really, all you need to do is substitute the x and y values and divide the sum of the x value by itself. That way you’ll have x singled ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Without You

    Hi there Brie! :) So, many things came to my mind as I was reading this, the first being: I think you did really well with putting your story in ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Grass is Greener on the Other Side

    I wonder if he ever noticed, as he sat with his seemingly-flawless girlfriend, that I had fallen for him. The line of trees just outside of the high school that ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever, My Love

    Hi there! So I know you said in your spoiler that you wanted this story to be torn apart, but I need to say that I really, really enjoyed this. ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flying

    Hi there! So, I've seen the picture of the falling man, and I knew as I was reading this that you had probably based it off of that picture! This ...

    Sep 12, 2011


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh