User avatar

briggsy1996

Briggsy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No name

    Hi there! I've read other poems that you've written and I must say that even though a lot are short, they are excellent! This one especially, I could relate to- ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jane Doe

    Hi there! I'm not a huge poetry reader, but I personally have never read anything like this! Onto the poem: I thought it was brilliant! A lot of the time ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And You Said I Couldn't Do It

    Hi there! I'll get to my overall thoughts in a moment. First I'll go through and highlight errors: Mindy Kay was my best friend or so I thought. I watch ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sparks; Prologue

    I posted a similar prologue some time ago- I tweaked it a bit. I placed it under action and adventure novels although it has some elements of sci-fi and fantasy. ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It Only Takes A Minute

    Hi there, I see you're new, so welcome :) Ok, so on to your story- wow. Like, wow, this is really raw and solid. Gruesome throughout, for sure, but overall ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If You Lied

    Hi there, To begin, I generally liked this. It was a little hard to follow at certain points, but overall it wasn't bad and I see a lot of potential ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Should Have Stayed

    Hi there! First off, I love the emotions portrayed in this piece- it's very real and relatable. It also looks to be in place spelling and grammar wise, so good ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Touched

    Hi there, Man, this was deep. Like, really, really deep. The overall feel of this poem was very raw and it possessed this sensational edge that gave me the chills. ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode To My Girlfriends Fish

    Hi there, This was amusing to read. It's simplicity was what made it a good piece of writing, so for that I congratulate you. Everything seems to be in order ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Willow Tree

    Hi there! I very much enjoyed this poem! Silently they wish for more Upon some Island, some distant shore And so it weeps, and so it cries -This all reads ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Constant Babbling

    Hi There! Romantic stories are my favourite... they may seem cliche or cheesy to other people, but I love them. So if you ever need someone to help you with ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Struggling

    Hi there! This poem has some amazing imagery. And as the words fall onto paper, I can feel my heart breaking. -That's my favourite part. Beautiful job, not much to ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes

    Hi there, Wow, this was...wow. I really was touched by this. It was short and raw, and conveyed your message perfectly. In my opinion, there's nothing to edit content wise- ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snow White Spoof

    Hi there! This is more of a comment than a review: I just thought is it cute and wanted to say nice work! Keep Writing, -Briggsy :)

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Hardships: This is Our Story (Chapter 1)

    Hi there! I admit, as I was reading, I hadn't a clue as to what show this was based off of, but then I read in the novel description that ...

    Sep 25, 2011


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor