User avatar

briggsy1996

Briggsy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream to no longer sleep

    Hi there and welcome to YWS :) I don't have any nitpicks so I'll get right into my overall thoughts. I like this, because even though it's fairly short, it's ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sparks; chapter one, part one

    Like I mentioned in the prologue, I've put this under action/adventure novels, but it contains elements of fantasy. If you haven't read the prologue, I would highly recommend it! Could ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Before I Knock....

    Hi there! Ah, monologues- there are my most favourite thing in the world; so many memories of drama class... Anyway, I really like this! It's easy to picture the character ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Jacket

    Hi there! Let me start off by saying that I absolutely loved this- I am quite the sucker for romance. I'll give you my overall thoughts in a moment, but ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For You

    Hi there, This was so amazingly sweet- I loved it! The overall tone of your poem was great;flowy and soft, which sets a romantic feel. Your use of metaphors is ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Evidence Has a Story

    Hi there, First off, I love your rhyming scheme- it just flows so nicely, and there weren't any parts where it sounded off or compromised, which is awesome. Anyway, onto ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Hospital

    Hi there! This poem both intrigued and confused me... but in a good way! It has an element of mystery to it, because I'm not entirely sure what is going ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Blazen Chapter #1 (revised)

    Hi there! From the first section about the dream, up until the very end, I was captivated. Now I want more! My mind has wandered to the point of what ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ghosts of Octavius-Chapter 2

    Hi there! I see you have the start of what I think could be a potentially brilliant novel. I'll get the nitpicks out of the way first. They're mostly mechanical; ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rachel

    Hi there! I'll start with the nitpicks to get them out of the way: millions of wings patter as the butterflies fly off into the distance. - I love the ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Just another random thought

    Hi there! I see you're new to YWS, so welcome :) Onto your poem, I thought that you brought your thoughts across very clearly. It was easy to understand where ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In 207.5 Words

    Hi there! The title drew me in also, and as I read I wondered how you could have .5 of a word- then the ending came and I smiled. That ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: From the Inside- Chapter 5

    Hi again! Is this the end? It seems like it to me, and if it is, I must say that it is a very powerful way to end things. wow. ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: From the Inside- Chapter 2

    Hi there Oh wow, I am only on the second chapter and I am already hooked to this story! The imagery and tone is perfect and you seem to have ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Let Go

    Hi there! First off, I agree with Idraax that this could be expanded more. I also genuinely liked this but I feel like it lacked a few things. Detail is ...

    Oct 1, 2011


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.