User avatar

briggsy1996

Briggsy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Believing Reality

    Hi there, this poem is very moving. Although a lot of specifics weren't mentioned, I felt as though this was very rich with emotions. It's raw, and also very solid, ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Martyr

    Hi there! I love this piece; it has some excellent imagery and has a great overall flow. I don't have anything to critique- I just wanted to say that it ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Memory

    Hi there! I have several things to say about this little chunk of writing here, so let me start of with this: I really liked it! It was genuinely well ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do You See What You've Done?

    Do you see what you've done? The pain you've caused her, the part of her that's forever damaged, all because you didn't care. She handed you her heart. She trusted ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Bella...

    Hi there, I would say that you have a very solid poem going here. I read it over several times, trying to find something to suggest to you to make ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mind's Eye

    Hi there, I really like what you've got going here- as the start of a story it has some potential. There were a few things that didn't sit well with ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Perhaps I Am Onto Something...

    Hello out there... out there ... out there ... Alright, so I guess cyberspace doesn't really echo, but the point I'm trying to make is that sometimes I feel so ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Letter

    Hi there, This is very confusing, subject wise, I have to admit. But my oh my, it's so beautifully written! Your rhyming scheme doesn't waver at all- you didn't miss ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fly

    Thank you both very much for the reviews... I'm glad you pointed out my first person/third person issue- I usually don't have that problem but I started out writing this ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Speak: Chapter One

    Hi there, For starters, I really liked this and because romance stories are my favourite genre, I will be keeping tabs on this story. I think that you could really ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Influences of Grapefruit

    I had to write a short story for English class about a childhood memory- it had to be about 500 words long (mine is a little longer) and I could ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I love you this much

    Hi there, Wow, this was so touching! It was so well written and it flowed nicely. I loved it so much! Thanks for the read and happy writing :) -Briggsy

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fly

    Eveliss Rose watched the unidentifiable bird slice through the air, against the mesmerizing blue backdrop that was the sky. She recalled a time when her second grade teacher had called ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Stranger...

    Hi there, This was deep. Like, really quite deep. I don't really have any nitpicks, so I'll get on to my overall thoughts: The flow of this letter is really ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Wishful Thinking

    If you knew the immensity of my feelings, then perhaps there wouldn't be a need for me to write this for you. It's almost as though the tears that streak ...

    Oct 8, 2011


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni