User avatar

brassnbridle

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry Potter - And life 19 years later

    Definitely needs excitement and detail, I got to agree. JK didn't go more than a couple pages at the most without something exciting or intriguing happening. Also, try to crispen ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demigod

    I agree about needing to get into your character more, but I like the tone you established. Just build upon it! I'd like to see more in-depth work with the ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 1

    I think its great. Seriously, I have no complaints, and I didn't find any grammar or spelling errors. I personally like how its written, because it really lets your character ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing

    Thanks!! :D

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Half-bloods and Rather Interesting... Heroics

    I started this because I just love the series- suggestions and opinions are more than welcome! Let me hear what you think! The name is definitely not going to stay, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing

    Oops... sorry! Totally forgot that minor detail, lol. It's a high fantasy-type novel aimed at younger young adults, if that helps.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tower Girls- 1

    I just wanted to say I loved this! To me it sounds like a cross between the classic Rapunzel tale and Book of a Thousand Days . I really enjoyed ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: One Thousand One Maidens: Part 1

    This was amazingly well-written- I didn't find a single grammar error or awkward sentence in any of it. That brings me to my only comment- length. The post is really, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing

    I have a project that I'm working towards publishing and I really want to start looking into it. Does anybody have advice or suggestions as to where I could get ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Troll

    I like that you started out right with the action, something to keep a reader interested past the first few sentences.Grats on the great descriptions, as well. I would've liked ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Arrow Wielder (Prologue)

    First, I just wanted to agree with the posts about switching tenses, as that can make it rather confusing or just strange. Personally, I have a pet peive with present ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    You could replace the archers with crossbowmen if you feel like it, just know that, while crossbows are easier to learn, they have a significantly shorter range than one can ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Knave for A Knight

    It caught my interest, too. Could you pm me and let me know where and when it gets posted?

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    sounds good thanks :) Ok I've got another one- hope it doesn't sound too stupid. I have an older story I posted here quite a while ago and I've decided ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    is there any way to delete a story you've already posted? Say, an old project your no longer writing on, or whatever?

    Jul 21, 2010


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott