User avatar

brassnbridle

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HP: Rebellion 1

    This was good! I can tell you put alot of time and thought into this. I like how you've kept the character dynamics and everything, and the idea of Harry, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The magician's war (chapter one)

    I believe this is in the wrong place. Advanced critiques are for books, usually added as an attachment. This is probably better suited to the fantasy section.

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Theokrone (A small excerpt from my fantasy novel debut)

    First of all, I want to agree that this was well-written and well-polished, and probably has a great deal of potential. I don't want to depress you in that respect. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    kk thanks

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    I hope this isn't another stupid question, but I've noticed the edit signature thing is rather messed up. The character counter will tell me I only have two hundred and ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Battle

    I agree with the rushed and slightly emotionless feel, but it was definately well-done even with that. He didn't even have to look to know what it was... Blood. . ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    Ah, thanks. Didn't see that.

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: In the Footsteps of a Champion

    “Why would anyone want to kill me? I haven’t done anything to anyone, other than knock out a few drunks here and there." Salven left the busy tavern he'd been ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    All right, not sure where to ask this so I'm just going to shoot. I haven't been around for a while, so maybe i missed something, but where is the ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Half-bloods and Rather Interesting... Heroics

    Thanks! Shouldn't it be that they were scouting out two half-bloods, so therefore it should say "and pulling 'them' from 'their' perfectly..." Originally there was only one half-blood, then a ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Story I am working on

    I agree with it being realistic enough for a reader to grasp. Besides, sometimes teens unfortunately commit suicide for much much stupider reasons that don't really make any sense to ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Land of Spirits (Chap. One)

    Nice- it definitely has a good hook. I can tell you've put a lot of work into this. I'm interested to find out what's so dire about the Day of ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Footsteps of a Champion

    Wow, thanks for opinions and in-depth reveiws. Yes, I would definitely read this book if I picked it up at the library. In fact, I have a habit of reading ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Corruption - Prologue

    Just want to say that your font is rather small and the text is in giant, intimidating boxes, which could make it difficult to get reviews. Try breaking it up ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demigod (working title) part 4

    This might not be your favorite part, but I think it's necissary. At least for me, I know I get frustrated when too many of the character's questions get left ...

    Aug 5, 2010


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler