User avatar

brassnbridle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Redmont of Tranview (temporary title) prologue & ch. 1

    This is the first part of a book I wrote for school because our teacher challenged us to. I have no idea if it's any good or not, or if ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Artemis Fowl Fanfic: Chapter 1

    I haven't read the original Artemis Fowl book for a while, but if my memory is correct, Artemis uses a computer to decode the fairy book. I just read Artemis ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Of Fair Fortune--A Harry Potter Fanfic. Chapter two

    I think I enjoyed your first chapter more, but only because it was a little more interesting. You do a good job describing their actual reactions, but I'd suggest going ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Halfbreed Chapter One

    Leaving aside elvin dialog, as it is up to the author, i think your beginning is very confusing. I had trouble keeping track of who was who and how they ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Help! Help! I did a review and hit the save, and it told me it saved, then disappeared. My review didn't show up posted, and i don't know how to ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Of Fair Fortune--A Harry Potter Fanfic

    I like you fit this story in between the origional Harry Potter books. In my opinion, you have the character's personalities, speech patterns, and interactions down great . It's very ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hi, still new here. I've got a long chapter book I've written recently, and it would take forever to post 1,500 words at a time- is it too long? I ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tied By Fate: Prologue + Chapter 1

    I think you have a great story plot! It catches your attention right away and is interesting to read. Just a couple of suggestions, though- In your prologue, i think ...

    Sep 13, 2009


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun