User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    And there are others who just switch all over the place.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    CNN and CBS both lean towards the liberal side.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Well then I would welcome you to bring up this "proof" that you have. And could you please refrain from using such harsh language. Please don't call me ignorant when ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    And the same thing could be said about every blasted liberal news station there is.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    It was an independent book. It has nothing to do with the separation of church and state. And everyone praises the pothead womanizer who came before George W Bush. I ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Its not an anti bush conspiracy. I never said that. I don't see why anyone would want to tear down our country's leader for a lot of nothing.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    No really, they are rather liberal compared to Fox News. Its like comparing ABC news to Rush Limbaugh. I guess its not really that noticeable but there are a lot ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I know. I wasn't saying there was. Liberal news gruops don't like any Republicans :)

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Well actually most news syndicates are liberal and lean towards democrats in every sense. Some people should try getting more news sources then just ABC, NBC, etc. I think Bush ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Umm I have all 5 of the Switchfoot cd's on my iPod along with some from Green Day's American Idiot and a few songs from Five for Fighting.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    I know a lot about Bush. The media if full of lies. You should try reading some books. There is the one about Bush's faith. He's a good man that ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    I have vowed to not have sex until I am married. Success for me consists of meeting someone new, laughing and crying with them, feeling the warmth (or giving them ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Twisted poor souls who do not know where to turn with their questions. There is an answer. It is not Screamo, Emo, or anything of these sorts.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I don't see why screaming in a microphone is considered music. And oh yeah, us regular people have iPods also.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Homosexuality

    I would like to know whether people support homosexuality or not. Please give your reasoning too. I disagree with the idea of homosexuality because it is not something that can ...

    Sep 27, 2005


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton