User avatar

brandenwallace

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    You don't act very conservative. You act like a typical liberal.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    What would you like me to prove? Name it please. And also, I don't think you have any videos of Bush doing such things.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    I am careful with my words. So unless you consider yourself a TYPICAL liberal, then this insult was not meant for you.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Bye Avalon. You will be missed.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Crazy Bobo. Today I am happy because the iTunes free single of the week was a BarlowGirl song from their new cd.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Our government is more like the greek republics, but england had the greater impact, considering we came from them. You can probably trace the english parliament to greece too.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Yes, most likely true.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    America's government was directly based off of such things as the Magna Carta and the English Bill of Rights. I would have to say that England, not Greece, had a ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    So Qi, you have no proof about how Bush had done these things. You are the typical liberal. Full of crap.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Ah! More petty insults. Qi your so great. Saying absolutely nothing to prove yourself and instead saying how much I lack as far as proof goes.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Sarah, I'm not going to say your stupid, but really, just wait until you are older. Then you will feel love even stronger.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    Are you saying i am FLAMING? If so I can defend any of my actions. For example, since Qi called me something along the lines of an idiot to begin ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    I'm not complaining. Qi is the one who started calling me things to begin with. And of course you will support him because he has been on YWS so much ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?

    Well it would be nice if they would report things with all truth. I suppose you supported Dan Rather's false allegations about Bush too. Rather is one of the most ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?

    There is proof for everything I say. But since I am currently working a government paper that is much more important than your arguments, I don't have the time to ...

    Sep 27, 2005


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight