-
Re: Wow, 700???
I'm #563
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
If hes a comic relief then its because of people like you who don't even know what respect is.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Yes everyone. Make fun of the President. I'm sure you could do a much better job. And Sureal, you said I was an idiot for pointing out Qi's spelling mistake, ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Now that I think about it my comment could be taken as anti-bush so I will edit it.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
I was being sarcastic about the North Korea thing. Maybe I should of put little smiley thing.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Pins, really, i do understand. as people get older they get more mature and a lot about life is different. i understand the concept very well, yes i am 15, ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
And I will admit that Bush has made mistakes and that maybe others could of done better at some things. But you can't overlook the good. Many people disagree with ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Well Bobo is done here. But Qi, I really would like to see the videos.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Wow, 700???
Yeah thats pretty crazy. Sort of like how i went from 40 some posts yesterday to 120 some posts today.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: My favorite books
Not much going on so I thought I would list some of my favorite books and series. Inheritance Trilogy: Eragon, Eldest Otori Trilogy: Across the Nightingale Floor, Grass For His ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Yeah really. I never said anything about any conspiracy.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Is bush doing a good job as a president?
Well I don't have much respect for someone who will say things about the President without the ability to back them up. If it had been a conservative saying things, ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Which is the same point that I had.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
And i'm not wrong. i've already said that I was just showing Qi how I could call him ignorant, just like the way he called me ignorant. it was a ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
Yes, that is a very correct song. Superchick right?
Sep 27, 2005
